The DARKROOM v2.5 is specially lined with 95% reflective hammered effect mylar fabric (210M) more robust. Increase of the diameter of the tubes from 16 up to 19mm. Pre-equipped for extraction and ventilation, the tents come with equipment bars and accessories to support lamps, and carbon filters.
A DARKROOM is the foundation of a completely self-contained indoor garden, featuring a lightweight, durable, washable interior reflective lining. The frame supports up to 65 pounds of lighting, ventilation or other equipment, and every unit has access ports that accommodate ducting or other equipment. DARKROOMS can be assembled without tools, in minutes, by one person, and are collapse just as quickly for storage.
- 5 tubes concept: Easy assembly and better quality
- Spare Parts (5 tubes for all ranges)
- Tubes from 16 up to 19mm diameter
- Plus 26% rigidity
- CableIT for handling cables onto the structure
- 210D fabric has 2.5x tear strength and 3x the abrasion resistance.
- Webbed interior fabric for better light proofing.
- Increased light proofing to Level II.
- Newly engineered corners- 3x more robust than old DR corners.
- Hook-IT included
- Black floor mat